Behind the Rose Coloured Curtain: The Unexpurgated Tale of Gorky Park Restaurant
by Kay, Joey (as Told by); Carpenter, Bob (written by)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Clausen Books, RMABA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Behind the Rose Coloured Curtain: The Unexpurgated Tale of Gorky Park Restaurant
- Kay, Joey (as Told by); Carpenter, Bob (written by)
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- First Edition
- Joey Kay and Bob Carpenter
- Place of Publication
- Steamboat Springs, CO
- Date published
- Gorky Park Restraunt Recipes, Russian Cookery, Russian Cooking Recipes, Russing Cookery, Cooking, Cook Books
- Bookseller catalogs
- Cooking; Biography & Autobiography;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Clausen Books, RMABA
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover/Novus, Checks, Money Orders, and Paypal. RETURNS: Satisfaction guaranteed. Return within 10 days of receipt if not as described. OVSEAS ORDERS: Shipped at cost. The biblio.com shipping template for orders outside the U.S. do not apply.
About the Seller
About Clausen Books, RMABA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]