Being Geniuses Together.
by [Paris in the 1920s] McAlmon, Robert
- There was no US edition of this title. A Fine tight copy in a Near Fine unclipped dust jacket with some gentle soiling, a small
Standard Delivery: 6 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Gregor Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Being Geniuses Together.
- [Paris in the 1920s] McAlmon, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - There was no US edition of this title. A Fine tight copy in a Near Fine unclipped dust jacket with some gentle soiling, a small
- Quantity available
- Secker & Warburg,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Gregor Rare Books
All items are first US or UK printings unless otherwise noted. Signatures are guaranteed authentic. Items are subject to prior sale and returnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described. We accept all major credit cards and personal checks. Postage is extra. We ship Priority insured mail: $8.00 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional. International shipping will be billed at cost. Washington State residents will be charged 8.4% sales tax.
About the Seller
About Gregor Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]