Being and Time (Harper Perennial Modern Thought)
by Heidegger, Martin
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Being and Time is a book by German philosopher Martin Heidegger. Although written quickly, and despite the fact that Heidegger never completed the project outlined in the introduction, it remains his most important work and has profoundly influenced 20th-century philosophy, particularly existentialism, hermeneutics and deconstruction.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Somewhat Rare (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Being and Time (Harper Perennial Modern Thought)
- Heidegger, Martin
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harper Perennial Modern Classics
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Somewhat Rare
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]