Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Being and Time is a book by German philosopher Martin Heidegger. Although written quickly, and despite the fact that Heidegger never completed the project outlined in the introduction, it remains his most important work and has profoundly influenced 20th-century philosophy, particularly existentialism, hermeneutics and deconstruction.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- BEING AND TIME (SEIN UND ZEIT)
- HEIDEGGER, MARTIN
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD+ IN A VERY GOOD D.J.
- FIRST EDITION
- HARPER & ROW, PUBLISHERS
- Place of Publication
- NEW YORK NY
- Date published
- PUB 1962
- TRANSLATED FROM 7TH GERMAN EDITION BY J. MACQUARRIE & EDWARD ROBINSON, / FIRST PRINTING WITH "COPYRIGHT 1962 BY SCM PRESS LTD", ONTOLOGY, PHILOSOPHY
Terms of Sale
JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS
$4.50 0 for "Media Mail" and 9.50 for Priority Mail.� IMAGES (JPGS) OF BOOKS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
About the Seller
About JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.