Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Believeniks!: 2005: The Year We Wrote a Book About the Mets
by Felt, Ivan; Conklin, Harris
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Doubleday, 2006-04-04. First edition, complete line of . Hardcover. fine/fine. NOT an ex-library book. Binding is tight, book does not appear to have been fully opened. 272 pages. Dust jacket has no chips or tears, price is not clipped.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Believeniks!: 2005: The Year We Wrote a Book About the Mets
- Felt, Ivan; Conklin, Harris
- Book condition
- Used - fine
- Jacket condition
- First edition, complete line of
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, Money order or check. Books will be held seven days pending arrival of payment. All orders are carefully packaged and shipped promptly upon receipt of payment. Shipping is by U.S. Post Office media rate unless otherwise requested by the buyer. Postage for the first book is $3.95, and $1.25 for each additional book. Rates for Priority mail and International Delivery are based on destination. Heavier books and book sets may require additional postage. Returns are accepted within fourteen days of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller was established in 1987 offering collectible and out of print books. We offer a full line of general stock with an emphasis on Americana, Children & Juvenile, Juvenile Series and Military. We are careful in describing the condition of the book and the dust jacket. All dust jackets are protected with mylar covers. All books are subject to prior sale. Member of Midwest Book Hunters.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]