The Bengali Intellectual Tradition: From Rammohun Ray to Dhirendranath Sen
by Mukhopadhyay, Amal Kumar (editor)
Lukeville , Arizona, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Bengali Intellectual Tradition: From Rammohun Ray to Dhirendranath Sen
- Mukhopadhyay, Amal Kumar (editor)
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Bengal; Bengal (India); History; India; Intellectual life; Social reformers
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...