THE BENHURST CLUB: The Doings of Some Girls. The Girls Chums Series #1.
by Benning, Howe
- Fair condition in gold cloth with red lettering, pasted on illustration on front cover (a sturdy copy in a tight binding, but so
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE BENHURST CLUB: The Doings of Some Girls. The Girls Chums Series #1.
- Benning, Howe
- Book condition
- Used - Fair condition in gold cloth with red lettering, pasted on illustration on front cover (a sturdy copy in a tight binding, but so
- A. L. Burt,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- (ca 1919, c 1897)
- girls series,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]