Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Riverside, New Jersey, U.S.A.: FIRESIDE/SIMON & SCHUSTER, 1985. Book. New. Soft cover. FIRST PRINT. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. BLACK SPINE ON SOFTCOVER BOOK. FIRESIDE/SIMON & SCHUSTER. 1985, FIRST EDITION, FIRST PRINT. LIGHT RUBBING AT EXTREME WRAP EDGES. FIRESIDE/SIMON & SCHUSTER.. OVERSTOCK MARK. 319 PAGES. BOOK IS CLEAN, BRIGHT AND SECURE. APPEARS UNREAD,. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jacque Mongelli (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE BERSERKER THRONE
- SABERHAGEN, FRED
- Book condition
- New New
- FIRST PRINT
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- FIRESIDE/SIMON & SCHUSTER
- Place of Publication
- Riverside, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Date published
- FICTION SCIENCE HIGH TECH MEN
- Bookseller catalogs
- LITERATURE & FICTION; COLLECTIBLES AND EMPHERA;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Turnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jacque Mongelli
Over 45 years of experience.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]