Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Best of the Best from Texas: Selected Recipes from Texas' Favorite Cookbooks
by McKee, Gwen (editor)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Quail Ridge Pr, 2000. Soft Cover. Acceptable. Book shows moderate to heavy wear/ spine tight, pages clean/ covers creased and scuffed; moderate edge wear/ bottom inside corner of first 50 pages soiled and slightly wrinkled-does not affect text/ corners creased/ page edges slightly soiled/ several page tips creased/ good reading copy
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Harvest Moon Farm Book Cellar (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Best of the Best from Texas: Selected Recipes from Texas' Favorite Cookbooks
- McKee, Gwen (editor)
- Soft Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Quail Ridge Pr
- Place of Publication
- Brandon, Mississippi, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Harvest Moon Farm Book Cellar
All materials may be returned for a full refund if material does not meet the customers full expectations. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
New Braunfels, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
About Harvest Moon Farm Book Cellar
Harvest Moon Farm Book Cellar is a family owned and operated on-line bookstore. We are building a small non-conventional farm in the Texas Hill Country. We operate our bookstore out of a small outbuilding. Our books are located by searching every garage sale and thrift store, that we can, in over seven counties. We love the thrill of the hunt and the satisfaction of placing one person's unwanted book in the hands of someone who needs it (it also helps pay for the books we get to keep for ourselves).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.