The Best from Fantasy and Science Fiction: 11th Series
by Robert P. Mills
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Ace, 1966. first thus. Mass Paperback. Good. Bob Schinella. First paperback edition. Spine has faint crease; cover has tiny corner fold; inside covers tanning; otherwise very good. Pages are clean and unmarked. Ace mass paperback, 1966, Ace #M-137, 254 pages, cover art by Bob Schinella. 12mo (6.5"" x 4.25"") 1st paperback edition, 1966; reprint of hard cover original. Stories from The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction, originally published in various issues in 1961. Contents: The Sources of the Nile, by Avram Davidson; Somebody to Play With, by Jay Williams; Softly While You're Sleeping, by Evelyn E. Smith; The Machine That Won the War, by Isaac Asimov; Go for Baroque, by Jody Scott; Time Lag, by Poul Anderson; George, by John Anthony West; Shotgun Cure, by Clifford D. Simak; The One Who Returns, by John Berry; The Captivity, by Charles G. Finney; Alpha Ralpha Boulevard, by Cordwainer Smith; Effigy, poem by Rosser Reeves; E=MC 2 poem by Rosser Reeves; Harrison Bergeron, by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.; The Haunted Village, by Gordon R. Dickson.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Best from Fantasy and Science Fiction: 11th Series
- Robert P. Mills
- Bob Schinella
- Mass Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- first thus
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Story Collection
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction / Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]