Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Betsy Bride of the Vampire (Queen Betsy)
by Davidson, MaryJanice
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Science Fiction Book Club, January 2008. Hardcover . Good/Good. Good Hardcover with Good Dustjacket. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to DJ, including creasing and a few tears. Moderate soiling and shelfwear to covers. Spine ends bumped and rubbed. Textblock very lightly soiled. Rear endpaper lightly soiled. Pages clean and tight in binding. Pictures available upon request. A locally owned, independent book shop since 1984.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jane Addams Book Shop (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Betsy Bride of the Vampire (Queen Betsy)
- Davidson, MaryJanice
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Science Fiction Book Club
- Place of Publication
- New York, New Ork
- Date Published
- January 2008
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
About Jane Addams Book Shop
We are a locally owned, independent bookstore that has been in business for more than twenty-five years. With more than 70,000 titles in our shop we have a number of very well-stocked sections that span fifteen separate rooms on three floors.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.