Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Meredith Press. 1965. Hardcover. Second Printing, 1967. Good. Interior unmarked. Pictorial covers clean and crisp. Spine cocked. Corners bumped. Not from a library. No remainder mark. 160 pages. Contents: Meat, Poultry, and Fish; Sauces and Marinades; The Whole Meal; Vegetables; Salads and Relishes; Beverages; Desserts; Fire Building; Index.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Better Homes & Gardens Barbecue Book
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Meredith Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- barbecue, barbecuing, BBQ, cookbook, cookery, cooking, meat, poultry, fish, sauces, marinades, vegetables, salad, relishes, beverages, desserts
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]