Beyond Personality: The Christian Idea of God
by Lewis, C. S
- Near fine, 1st edition (1st reprint) missing d/j, yellow boards and blue spine titling clean; pages unmarked and binding tight.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Geoffrey Bles, 1944. 1st. h/b. Near fine, 1st edition (1st reprint) missing d/j, yellow boards and blue spine titling clean; pages unmarked and binding tight. Neat owner's inscription on ffep.. 12mo (190 x 130 / 7_"" x 5""). One of the 3 sets of famous radio talks during the war that were initially published individually, and then were combined to form Mere Christianity.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Inklings & Yarnspinners (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Beyond Personality: The Christian Idea of God
- Lewis, C. S
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine, 1st edition (1st reprint) missing d/j, yellow boards and blue spine titling clean; pages unmarked and binding tight.
- Quantity available
- Geoffrey Bles
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 1st, apologetics, Inklings, CSLewis, theology
- Bookseller catalogs
- 2nd-hand books;
- X weight
- 0.12 g
- 12mo (190 x 130 / 7_\"\" x 5\"\")
Terms of Sale
Inklings & Yarnspinners
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2021
Ask Seller a Question
About Inklings & Yarnspinners
INKLINGS & YARNSPINNERSA new online bookshop forFIRST & SIGNED EDITIONS, RARE BOOKSA particular focus on:- The Oxford Inklings with their Friends & Influences (C.S. Lewis, Tolkien, Barfield, Williams, Chesterton, Macdonald, Sayers, etc)- Great 20th Century Novelists (e.g. Graham Greene & John le Carré; Anthony Powell & Evelyn Waugh; P. D. James etc)- Great 20th Century Poets (e.g. T. S. Eliot, John Masefield, Walter de la Mare, Seamus Heaney, Ted Hughes, Sylvia Plath, Stevie Smith, W. H. Auden, Stephen Spender, Dylan Thomas, etc)- Christian Theology (e.g. from library sales)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]