Beyond the White House: Waging Peace, Fighting Disease, Building Hope.
by CARTER, Jimmy
- as new
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Simon & Schuster, 2007. Signed by Jimmy Carter on the title page. First edition / First printing. Blue paper spine, blue paper-covered boards. Very fine in very fine dust jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Beyond the White House: Waging Peace, Fighting Disease, Building Hope.
- CARTER, Jimmy
- Blue paper spine, blue paper-covered boards.
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Simon & Schuster,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Check, Money Order, or Cashiers Check with order unless credit has been established. Credit cards are accepted through PayPal and the Biblio site. Books may be reserved by telephone (425-351-6959) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be held for 1 week pending payment in full. Note: When we state First Edition we are speaking of a First Printing. We strongly recommend that you call or Email to reserve books prior to sending payment via mail. Please telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Make Checks Payable To: Orpheus Books. Washington state residents must include 9.5% sales tax. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Autographs & Signed Books Autographs
- History Western History United States History
- Politics, Government and Law Politics
- Politics, Government and Law Law Enforcement Political Biography American Presidents
- Biography & Essays Biography & Memoirs Celebrity Biography
- Philosophy Western Philosophy Political & Economic Philosophy Politics
- Biography & Essays Biography & Memoirs Sports Biography