The Bhagavad Gita : Song Celestial
by Sir Edwin Arnold (translator)
- Fine/Near Fine Slipcase
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books In Time (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Bhagavad Gita : Song Celestial
- Sir Edwin Arnold (translator)
- Y. G. Srimati
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine Slipcase
- Quantity Available
- Heritage Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Nonfiction; Sanskrit Poetry; Translations into English; Arjuna (Hindu mythological character); Krishna (Hindu Deity); Hinduism; Sacred Books; Duty; Karma; Dialogues; Collectible; The Bhagavad Gita: Song Celestial, Sir Edwin Arnold (translator)
- Bookseller catalogs
- Classics; BODY, MIND & SPIRIT; Bibles, Christian & Religious Books;
Terms of Sale
Books In Time
Credit cards are accepted and processed through Biblio.com. Items will usually ship within 24 hours. All of our books are in GOOD or BETTER condition and come with a 10-day return policy if not completely satisfied. Simply email us regarding your intent to return an item and request a Return Authorization Code. Items must be returned in the same condition as received, and the return must be postmarked within 10 days of the delivery confirmation date or date received. We will gladly refund purchase price, excluding postage. Return shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer. Media such as audio books, VHS. DVDs, CDs, and computer software are sold as is and can not be returned.
About the Seller
About Books In Time
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...