The Bible Almanac: A Comprehensive Handbook of the People of the Bible and How They Lived
by Packer, J. I.; Tenney, Merrill C.; White Jr., William
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cronus Books, LLC. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Bible Almanac: A Comprehensive Handbook of the People of the Bible and How They Lived
- Packer, J. I.; Tenney, Merrill C.; White Jr., William
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Thomas Nelson Inc
- Place of Publication
- Nashville, Tennessee, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
- March 1980
Terms of Sale
Cronus Books, LLC.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Cronus Books, LLC.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]