The Bible in Miniature, or a Concise History of the Old and New Testaments
by BIBLE. ENGLISH
- See description
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB) (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Bible in Miniature, or a Concise History of the Old and New Testaments
- BIBLE. ENGLISH
- Book Condition
- Bondy p. 34
- London: Printed for E[lizabeth] Newbery, 1780
- Theology Miniature
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB)
All prices are net in US dollars and subject to change. Shipping, handling, and insurance charges are extra. All orders are carefully and solidly packaged and are shipped in a timely manner. Our shipping matrix represents the minimum charge for a low value item weighing under 1 kg. or 2.2 lbs. If your book order is heavy or oversized, , we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. We ship once a week with USPS, if you need an item fast, we may have use Canadapost or a courier if you just missed our ship date for USPS parcels. All shipments valued at over $200 must be shipped via Canada Post or courier. Canadian residents are subject to applicable taxes. Visa and M/C are accepted. All items are in very good or better condition unless otherwise stated; major defects are noted. All items offered subject to prior sale. All items are returnable within 72 hours of receipt with prior notification if found to be not as described; safe return shipment is the client's responsibility. Libraries may request that orders be shipped with an invoice.
About the Seller
About D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...