Bibliography of the Fine Books Published by the Limited Editions Club 1929-1985
by [LIMITED EDITIONS CLUB]; [BIBLIOGRAPHY]
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Limited to 800 numbered copies, this being copy no. 488. Folio. , 182,  pp.
Publisher's quarter Niger morocco over hand-marbled boards with Niger fore edges. A very fine copy. Housed in the publisher's slipcase.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- David Brass Rare Books, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bibliography of the Fine Books Published by the Limited Editions Club 1929-1985
- [LIMITED EDITIONS CLUB]; [BIBLIOGRAPHY]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- New York City: Limited Editions Club, 1985
Terms of Sale
David Brass Rare Books, Inc.
We will extend to you a 48-hour approval period on all items that are purchased sight unseen. If you are not completely satisfied with the item simply contact us within 48 hours after receipt, and then return it in the same condition you received it for a full refund, less freight charges, or any related costs including credit card transactions, taxes, and duties levied, especially when returning from other countries.
About the Seller
About David Brass Rare Books, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]