Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Bag Lady Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A BIBLIOGRAPHY OF THE WORKS OF MARK TWAIN
- Johnson, Merle
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Harper and Brothers, Conn
- Date published
- BOOKS ON BZDB292 NOISBN BOOKS; UNITED STATES; REFERENCE. A BIBLIOGRAPHY OF THE WORKS MARK TWAIN REFERENCE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books On Books;
Terms of Sale
Old Bag Lady Books
All books returnable within 5 days (of receipt) in same condition as shipped - unless specifically excluded at time of sale (example: yearbooks). Postage paid both ways by buyer unless we make an error. Shipping costs vary according to book weight,location of buyer and delivery service (UPS/USPS).
About the Seller
About Old Bag Lady Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]