THE BIG AVIATION BOOK FOR BOYS. Introduction by Commander Richard E. Byrd
by (Lindbergh, Charles A.; Horsfall, Jesssie E.; Rickenbacker, Eddie; Martyn, T. J. C.; et al) French, Joseph Lewis; editor
Cadyville, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE BIG AVIATION BOOK FOR BOYS. Introduction by Commander Richard E. Byrd
- (Lindbergh, Charles A.; Horsfall, Jesssie E.; Rickenbacker, Eddie; Martyn, T. J. C.; et al) French, Joseph Lewis; editor
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Springfield, MA: McLoughlin Bros. Inc, (1929).
- Date Published
- CHILDREN; BOYS; AVIATION; AIRSHIPS; AEROPLANES; BALLOONS; EXPLORER; ARCTIC; RICHARD E. BYRD; HUBERT WILKINS; WRIGHT BROTHERS; CHARLES A. LINDBERGH; JESSIE E. HORSFALL; EDDIE RICKENBACKER; T. J. C MARTIN; JOSEPH LEWIS FRENCH; ILLUSTRATIONS; PLATES.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's & Illustrated;
Terms of Sale
Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Payment with order from individuals. Items are offered subject to prior sale. All purchases are subject to your approval, returnable within 10 days. New York State residents please add sales tax to your purchases. All items are guaranteed authentic and as described.
About the Seller
About Blue Mountain Books & Manuscripts, Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]