The Big Book of Juices: More Than 400 Natural Blends for Health and Vitality Every Day
by Natalie Savona
- very good
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"Natalie Savona's inspiring, practical approach to balanced eating and simple, tasty recipes have made her one of Britain's leading nutritionists. She is the author of six books, including The Big Book of Juices & Smoothies, Wonderfoods and Wonderfoods for Kids. Natalie trained at The Institute for Optimum Nutrition, having previously graduated from Cambridge and City Universities. She regularly features as an expert in the national press, on radio and television and has presented two television series for the BBC. For more information visitwww.nataliesavona.com"
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Big Book of Juices: More Than 400 Natural Blends for Health and Vitality Every Day
- Natalie Savona
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Duncan Baird Publishers
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
World of Books Ltd
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply email email@example.com and we will quickly resolve any issues you may have. If you have any other queries about your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to deliver to our customers the best possible service and we hope your experience of dealing with us lives up to our promise. If for whatever reason we fail to meet your expectations then please let us know.
About the Seller
About World of Books Ltd
- Wob: Through Wob, we sell. We provide affordable, preloved books and media to customers all over the world. A book leaves our collection of over seven million titles and begins a new chapter every two seconds, enabling more goods to be reused.
- Ziffit: Through Ziffit, we buy. We give people around the world the opportunity to contribute to the circular economy, earn money and protect the planet, by trading their unwanted books and media.
- Shopiago: Through Shopiago, we help others. By sharing the technology that has grown World of Books Group into the business it is today, we're helping charities increase revenue and reduce waste through re-commerce.