Big Game Shooting in Nepal (With leaves from the Maharajah's Sporting Diary)
by Smythies, E A
Standard Delivery: 14 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JimsOldBooks (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Big Game Shooting in Nepal (With leaves from the Maharajah's Sporting Diary)
- Smythies, E A
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Thacker, Spink & Co (1933) Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Big-Game-hunting, Shikar, Nepal, Tiger-Hunting
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Books dispatched within 1-2 working days. Returns accepted but customer should notify me within seven days of receipt of the book. Postage charges based on average book weight. Reduced rates will apply to lighter parcels when possible. Heavy books are mentioned in the book description, you will be informed of any increased charges before the book is dispatched.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]