Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Grosset & Dunlap, 1961. Hardcover. Wonder Books, Easy Reader, 5906. Pictorial cover. Illustrated endpapers. 59¢ list price printed on front board. Near Fine. No markings. Pages tanned. Spine straight and tight. Corners and spine ends bumped. 61 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Billy Brown Makes Something Grand (Easy Reader)
- Tamara Kitt
- Rosalind Welcher
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Grosset & Dunlap / Wonder Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- fiction, children, kids, juvenile, cookery, cooking
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children; Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]