THE BIRD BOYS' AEROPLANE WONDER Or Young Aviators on a Cattle Ranch #5.
by Langworthy, John Luther
- Fair condition only (both hinges cracked, pencil gift inscription, some fraying to the ends of the spine.)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE BIRD BOYS' AEROPLANE WONDER Or Young Aviators on a Cattle Ranch #5.
- Langworthy, John Luther
- Book condition
- Used - Fair condition only (both hinges cracked, pencil gift inscription, some fraying to the ends of the spine.)
- M.A. Donohue & Company,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- aviation series, boys adventure series,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]