BIRDS OF EASTERN AND NORTH EASTERN AFRICA.: African Handbook Of Birds. Series 1. Volumes 1 and 2.
by Mackworth-Praed, C.W. & Grant, Capt. C.H.B
- Spines faded. eps and edges sl fox. very small ownership inscription each ffep. contents very clean, a little light foxing here
Bathurst, South Africa
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fables Bookshop (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- BIRDS OF EASTERN AND NORTH EASTERN AFRICA.
- Mackworth-Praed, C.W. & Grant, Capt. C.H.B
- Book condition
- Used - Spines faded. eps and edges sl fox. very small ownership inscription each ffep. contents very clean, a little light foxing here
- Longmans Green London. Vol 1: 1957 2nd edition. Vol 2: 1955 1st edition.
- ornithology birds avian africa african south southern
Terms of Sale
Payment by Visa / Mastercard preferred, other payment methods by arrangement may incur a forex charge. Books not meeting the advertised condition returnable for full credit subject to prior arrangement. Academic institutions will be invoiced on official order. Local customers invoiced in ZAR inclusive of VAT. Full terms and conditions on our web pages.
Trade Discount only to members of national bookdealers associations. ie ABA, ABAA, ANZAAB, etc.
About the Seller
About Fables Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]