The Birds of Glamorgan. Compiled for the Ornithological Section of the Society and Printed As an Annex to the Transaction Volume XCIV on the Centenary Year of the Society 1967. Plus a Supplement - 1st January 1967 - 31st March 1974.
by Heathcote A. ; D. Griffin ; H. Morrey Salmon (editors)
- Very Good in Good dust jacket
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Sue Lloyd-Davies Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Birds of Glamorgan. Compiled for the Ornithological Section of the Society and Printed As an Annex to the Transaction Volume XCIV on the Centenary Year of the Society 1967. Plus a Supplement - 1st January 1967 - 31st March 1974.
- Heathcote A. ; D. Griffin ; H. Morrey Salmon (editors)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good dust jacket
- First Edition
- The Cardiff Naturalists' Society
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- The Birds Of Glamorgan. Compiled For The Ornithological Section Of The , Society And Printed As An Annex To The Transaction Volume XCIV On The , Centenary Year Of The Society 1967. Birds, Plus A Supplement - 1st January 1967 - 31st March 1974.A Heathcote,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Wales/Welsh; British Topography; Natural History;
Terms of Sale
Sue Lloyd-Davies Books
Payment: 94 St Catherine Street, Carmarthen, SA31 1RF, UK Tel:+ 44(0)1267235462 The cost of books are given in sterling. The cost of books are given in sterling. Payments to me direct may be via PayPal or CC via PayPal (you do NOT have to have a Paypal account to pay by Credit Card) ; By Paypal (Official PP Invoice sent on request): Personal (Sterling) Cheque or Bank Transfer (UK/Europe ONLY), or Cash (Sterling only). Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. All items posted by Airmail Overseas or by Standard (Second class post) in the UK unless requested otherwise. We will post abroad by whatever method you request but the standard is by Airmail. Proof of posting certificates are obtained for all books posted. Postal delivery times are ESTIMATES not Guarantees!. Parcels are NOT "Tracked" - We provide PROOF OF POSTING, NOT PROOF OF DELIVERY. All postings are insured. We normally post twice/three times weekly, although we can provide a speedier service for an extra cost. Tracking is also available at an extra cost, please enquire, but these charges will be considerably higher than our advertised rates. If unhappy with a purchase, a full refund will be given if returned within 14 days, in the same condition that it left us.
About the Seller
About Sue Lloyd-Davies Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.