Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: H. F. & G. Witherby Ltd. , 1949. A beautiful copy, with bright, crisp color plates. Interiors are are tight, with only slight signs of tanning. Blue boards are bumped and worn lightly. Spine is nice and crisp, with slight rubbing. . 7th Impression. Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket. Illus. by Norman C. K. Lighton . 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Trustees Edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookmarc Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Birds of South Africa
- Roberts, Harry
- Norman C. K. Lighton
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 7th Impression
- H. F. & G. Witherby Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Environment; South Africa;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Full refund including shipping charges for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.�
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2011
Campbell River, British Columbia
Ask Seller a Question
About Bookmarc Books
We are a small independent, carbon neutral bookroom located in Campbell River, BC. Open to the public by appointment, we specialize in Horror, Science Fiction, Fantasy & Weird Fiction. Throw in some Occult options and we think we've got a nice assortment, but by all means have a look for yourself. Need more info or a scan, just let us know.If you are a local or are visiting the Campbell River area, you can always pick your book up in person...at an agreed upon time, please. We also feature Free Local Delivery!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]