The Birds of South America: A List of the Birds of South America
by BRABOURNE, Lord and Charles CHUBB
Arrington, Virginia, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 3 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Buteo Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Birds of South America: A List of the Birds of South America
- BRABOURNE, Lord and Charles CHUBB
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity Available
- Loindon: R.H. Porter
- Date Published
- South America; ; Caribbean
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
TERMS: Orders may be placed by telephone: 434-263-8671, fax: 434-263-4750, or e-mail (email@example.com). We encourage customers to contact us directly to verify availability, condition, and shipping instructions. Prepayment required by check or credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Paypal and money orders; checks require a processing delay. Sales tax will be charged when shipping to Virginia. Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Please contact us to arrange for returns within 14 days. Expedited services via Priority Mail or United Parcel Service are also available. Shipping and handling charges for foreign orders will be quoted. Global Priority Mail and M-Bags are options. Delivery not guaranteed unless shipped via a traceable, insured method, such as Global Express Mail or UPS.
About the Seller
About Buteo Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...