Bismarck, the History of a Fighter
by LUDWIG, Emil
- Good+ with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Little, Brown and Company. Good+ with no dust jacket. 1927. Hardcover. A biography of the German chancellor, Otto von Bismarck. Translated from the German by Eden and Cedar Paul. Third printing. With numerous b&w photos. In full blue-grey cloth-covered boards with titling in gilt on cover and spine. Lacks a dust jacket. --- In good shape, volume is clean and firm but leaves have separated at front of volume, exposing webbing. Cover edges with some wear. ; Small 4to 9" - 11" tall; 661 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Bismarck, the History of a Fighter
- LUDWIG, Emil
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ with no dust jacket
- Little, Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Biography, Autobiography, Memoir; >>Military and Military Leaders; >>History;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]