Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Black Bonspiel of Willie MacCrimmon
by MITCHELL W.O.:
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Canada. McClelland & Stewart Inc. 1993.. Reprint. Hardback. Size 8 x 5 inches. Black cloth with silver titles. Tartan endpapers. No inscriptions. Illustrated by Wesley W. Bates. 135 pages. As New in As New un-price-clipped dustwrapper. What the devil is this book all about? It's a hell of a good curling story. Would make a nice gift.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Tom Coleman (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Black Bonspiel of Willie MacCrimmon
- MITCHELL W.O.:
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Canada. McClelland & Stewart Inc. 1993.
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- Mitchell Black Bonspiel Willie MacCrimmon Curling Canada Scotland 0771060815
Terms of Sale
Cash with order ( CWO ) - Please return any book if not as described
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Tom Coleman
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]