Black and White.
by Macaulay, David
- Lower front corner just showing, else fine in near fine, lightly rubbed dust jacket in mylar cover.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Four stories are told simultaneously, with each double-page spread divided into quadrants. The stories do not necessarily take place at the same moment in time, but are they really one story?
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Embry 164775
- Black and White.
- Macaulay, David
- Book condition
- Used - Lower front corner just showing, else fine in near fine, lightly rubbed dust jacket in mylar cover.
- First edition, first printing.
- Houghton Mifflin & Co., 1990. First edition, first printing.
- Date published
- Children's, Caldecott.
Terms of Sale
The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
All books returnable for any reason within ten days of receipt. Shipping on all heavy or oversize books will be quoted upon inquiry. We do not ship surface overseas.
About the Seller
About The Hermitage Bookshop, Member ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: