Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oxford University Press, 1957. Hardcover. Good/Good. 1957. Reprint. 95 pages. Illustrated dustjacket over blue cloth. Black & white illustrations throughout. Pages remain bright and clear with minimal tanning and foxing. Heavier tanning to endpaper & pastedowns. Pen inscription to front endpaper. Boards have moderate edge-wear with bumping to corners and rubbing to surfaces. Spine has crushing to both ends. Spine is heavily tanned. Spine is heavily tanned. Unclipped jacket has light edgewear with tears and creasing.Jacket has moderate tanning.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]