Blackbirder (Signed First Edition)
by Hughes, Dorothy B
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Manasquan, New Jersey, United States
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Blackbirder (Signed First Edition)
- Hughes, Dorothy B
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Duell, Sloan and Pearce
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed/Inscribed; Mystery/Suspense/Crime Drama;
Terms of Sale
Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
All orders ship within one business day. Standard mail is USPS Media Mail.
All items are guaranteed to be as described or they may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
About Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
An eclectic mix of good books specializing in Sci-Fi, Mystery, General Antiquarian, Books About Books, Signed First Editions, Vintage Paperbacks, Modern Fiction and many, many others. Prompt, professional customer service, always!.
Please excuse any glare or reflections in the pictures. Books I know; photography not so much. I will answer any questions regarding condition if photos are unclear or provide additional photos if needed.
All books are stored in a temperature controlled library in a smoke free home. All books are professionally packed and shipped and all jacketed books will come with an archival Brodart jacket protector.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover book with a decorative texture of repeated small raised bumps,...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...