Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2000-08-01. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good. Stated First edition". Dust jacket price clipped and in very good condition with minor edgewear. Text block is clean, bright and tight, no markings, corner creases or other defects noted. Unconditional money back guarantee.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- TangledWebMysteries (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Blood of the Liberals
- Packer, George
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Farrar, Straus and Giroux
- Place of Publication
- Gordonsville, Virginia, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
All returns accepted for any reason, refunds given promptly after return of book.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Tangled Web Mysteries and Oddities was started in 1995 as a bookstore in downtown historic Salem, MA, and is now based in beautiful Kennebunkport, Maine. We are a Mother and Daughter run business, and have been selling online since 2001. We specialize in hard to find mystery series, children's books, and other collectible and hard to find titles.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.