Blood-Pressure in Surgery. An Experimental and Clinical Research.
by CRILE, George W
- Good /No DJ as Issued
La Mesa, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
J. B. Lippincott. A lovely tight crisp first edition hardcover copy in good/good plus condition. Light rubbing more pronounced, with cloth frayed at lower front corner. Expected age toning to textblock and former owner's name stamped neatly in ink on front and rear pastedowns and front endpaper. Signed "Compliments of George Crile" on front endpaper. No DJ as issued. . Good. Hardcover. 1st Edition. 1903.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Maxwell's House of Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Blood-Pressure in Surgery. An Experimental and Clinical Research.
- CRILE, George W
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- No DJ as Issued
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- J. B. Lippincott
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- COLLECTIBLE MEDICAL BOOKS ANTIQUARIAN MEDICINE SIGNED COPY GREEN WITH GOLD GILT LETTERING IN FRONT ON TOP SHELF KCA1205
Terms of Sale
Maxwell's House of Books
Full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2019
La Mesa, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Maxwell's House of Books
San Diego's Premier Used BookstoreEstablished in 2003, Maxwell's House of Books has over 30,000 books to choose from. A general used bookstore specializing in scholarly and academic titles, philosophy, literature, psychology, political science theology, archaeology and more.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...