Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Random House, 1958. With Chester Morris, and a young Carol Lynley; black & white plates; 110pp. A bit of darkening to spine of dustwrapper -- but overall a most acceptable copy of the first edition. . First Edition. Hard Cover. Near Fine/Near Fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- abookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Blue Denim
- HERLIHY, James Leo /NOBLE, William
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Drama; Theatrical Plays; ABAA; Addbooks54; ABAA2; NYSHOW2008; NYSHOW2009; NYSHOW2010;
Terms of Sale
All books are fully guaranteed and returnable for any or no reason within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
We have been selling books of note (especially literary first editions, poetry and drama) for over 20 years.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]