Blueberry Corners (Signed First)
by Lenski, Lois
- Collectible Good/Very Good
Brockport, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, N.Y, U.S.A.: Frederick A. Stokes Co., 1940. Hardcover. Collectible Good/Very Good. Lenski, Lois. HardcoverSigned by Author First Edition Book Is Collectible Good / Jacket Is Very Good SIGNED BY AUTHOR Light blue cloth covered boards. Cloth slightly frayed around edges and spine. Title is starting to rub on cover and spine. Front and back cover is slightly soiled. Spine slightly tilted. Binding is visible on inside front cover. Signed by Lenski on inside page. Binding tight with clean Acceptablely bright pages. Not X Library Buyer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- FAB BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Blueberry Corners (Signed First)
- Lenski, Lois
- Lenski, Lois
- Book Condition
- Used - Collectible Good
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Frederick A. Stokes Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York, N.Y, U.S.A.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Credit Cards processed through Bibliocom or Paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2003
Brockport, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About FAB BOOKS
FAB BOOKS General Offices 71 Bev Circle Brockport NY 14420-1230 Warehouse located also in Brockport NY
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...