Blues All Around Me: The Autobiography of B.B. King
by King, B. B.; Ritz, David
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dresden, Tennessee, U.S.A.: Avon Books, 1997. First softcover printing. Center B&W photo supplement. Unread copy with some shelfwear to cover at edges, aging to paper. 338 pp.. 1st Edition. Mass Market Paperback. Very Good. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Blues All Around Me: The Autobiography of B.B. King
- King, B. B.; Ritz, David
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Avon Books
- Place of Publication
- Dresden, Tennessee, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- BLUES MUSICIANS KING B 1925
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography/Memoir; African American Arts; Music;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually 4... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.