Boetius de consolatione philosophica & de disciplina Scholarium... Additum est Carmen iuvenile Sulpitti.
by BOETHIUS, Anicius Manlius
- See description
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Robert McDowell Antiquarian Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Boetius de consolatione philosophica & de disciplina Scholarium... Additum est Carmen iuvenile Sulpitti.
- BOETHIUS, Anicius Manlius
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Iohnnes Clein
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- BOETHIUS PHILOSOPHY LATIN LITERATURE ROMAN MEDIEVAL MYSTICISM
- Bookseller catalogs
- Religion and Philosophy;
Terms of Sale
Robert McDowell Antiquarian Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All listings subject to prior sale. Customers who wish to use credit cards, please make your purchase through biblio.com. All items payable in U.S. dollars, by checks drawn on a U.S. bank or by U.S. postal money order. Bank/wire transfer can also be arranged. All checks must clear before shipping. Massachusetts residents must add 6.25% sales tax.
About the Seller
About Robert McDowell Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Describes a book that has had the material covering the spine replaced or joints mended.
- Marginalia, in brief, are notes written in the margins, or beside the text of a book by a previous owner. This is very...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's...[more]