The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and Other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church
by BIBLE IN ENGLISH; BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
[BIBLE IN ENGLISH]. The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and Other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of the United Church of England and Ireland: Together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches; and the form and manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of bishops, priests, and deacons. Oxford: Printed at the University Press, by S. Collingwood and Co...., 1839.
Sixteenmo (3 1/2 x 2 inches; 89 x 51 mm.). Unpaginated.
Contemporary full purple morocco, covers decoratively bordered in gilt and blind, spine with four raised bands, decoratively tooled and lettered in gilt in compartments, decorative gilt board edges and turn-ins, yellow coated end-papers, all edges gilt. Neat early ink inscription on front blank. A fine example.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- David Brass Rare Books, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and Other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church
- BIBLE IN ENGLISH; BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Oxford: Printed at the University Press, by S. Collingwood and Co..., 1839
- BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER
Terms of Sale
David Brass Rare Books, Inc.
We will extend to you a 48-hour approval period on all items that are purchased sight unseen. If you are not completely satisfied with the item simply contact us within 48 hours after receipt, and then return it in the same condition you received it for a full refund, less freight charges, or any related costs including credit card transactions, taxes, and duties levied, especially when returning from other countries.
About the Seller
About David Brass Rare Books, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]