The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of The Church of England; Together with The Psalter or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be Sung or Said in Churches [with Psalms]
by [Church of England]
- very good
- Very Good
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of The Church of England; Together with The Psalter or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be Sung or Said in Churches [with Psalms]
- [Church of England]
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Printed by John Baskett and Assigns of Henry Hills
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Anglican Common Prayer BCP England devotional Sternhold Hopkins Psalms Psalmes 18th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- The portion of the endpaper which is left loose after binding. The first loose page upon opening a book from the rear. It may be...