The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of The United Church of England and Ireland; Together with The Psalter or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be Sung or Said in Churches [with Psalms]
by [Church of England and Ireland]
- Very Good +
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of The United Church of England and Ireland; Together with The Psalter or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be Sung or Said in Churches [with Psalms]
- [Church of England and Ireland]
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity Available
- Printed by G.E. Eyre and W. Spottiswoode
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Common Prayer BCP United England Ireland binding clasp binding bible NT Brady Tate Psalms 19th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year