The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of The Church of England, Together with The Psalter or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be Sung or Said in Churches
by [Church of England]
- Very Good +
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, According to the Use of The Church of England, Together with The Psalter or Psalms of David, Pointed as they are to be Sung or Said in Churches
- [Church of England]
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity Available
- Printed by C. Whittingham, for H.D. Symonds
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Anglican Common Prayer BCP England 18th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The heel of the spine.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Fine Binding
- An elaborate and decorative binding, example including a leather-bound book with gilt edges, raised blind stamps, raised ribs,...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...