A BOOK OF THE FRENCH VERBS. To Which Is Added, A Complete List Of All The Irregular Verbs. A New Edition.
by Bolmar, Antoine
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A BOOK OF THE FRENCH VERBS. To Which Is Added, A Complete List Of All The Irregular Verbs. A New Edition.
- Bolmar, Antoine
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- (Printed by T.K. & P.G. Collins for) Blanchard and Lea, Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- PENNSYLVANIA IMPRINTS EARLY AMERICAN FRENCH LANGUAGE EDUCATION ENGLISH SCHOLARS GRAMMAR BOOK OF VERBS A. BOLMAR PHILADELPHIA IMPRINT 1854
- Bookseller catalogs
- FRENCH / FRANCE; EDUCATION; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]