A Book of Prefaces
by Mencken, H. L
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Knopf. Very Good with no dust jacket. 1922. Hardcover. Blue cloth titled in gilt. Fourth printing, 1922. Inscribed to ffep by Mencken. Light rubbing/soil to cloth, bookplate to fep, toning to endpages, hinges mildly starting. 283 pp. Plus index. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 283 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
curtis paul books inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2014
Ask Seller a Question
About curtis paul books inc.
For over 10 years, CURTSBOOKS has prided itself in excellent customer service. We will always work to make your buying experience a satisfying one.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]