The Book of the Thousand and One Night (Four-Volume Set)
by Mathers, Powys; Mardrus, J. C
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
La Mesa, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Gargoyle Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Book of the Thousand and One Night (Four-Volume Set)
- Mathers, Powys; Mardrus, J. C
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- St. Martins Press
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- FAIRY TALES FANTASY FICTION ORIENT EAST ASIA SCHEREZADE ARABIAN NIGHTS
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illustrated Books/Illustrators;
Terms of Sale
All books shipped promptly that day or next; tracking # provided on all orders. Refunds issued gladly in accordance with Biblio policies.
About the Seller
About Gargoyle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...