Book World: the Washington Post - May 13, 1973
by Washington Post
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Washington Post. Fair. 1973. Newsprint. Cover: Anthony Marro on the Drug War, reviewing The American Disease by Musto and The Drug Hang-up by Rufus King. Also: The Great American Novel by Philip Roth, review by Webster Scott; Breakfast of Champion or Goodbye Blue Monday by Vonnegut reviewed by S. K. Oberbeck - drawings by Vint Lawrence. Casanova of the Keyboard - My Young Years by Arthur Rubinstein, review by Richard Freedman; Children's Book World section includes Why Do You Like This Book; Must I Be Like You by Bruce Cook; When I Grow Up by Joyce Alpern; Where Do Babies Come From, review by Mary Breasted; Who Pulled the Plug by Virginia Haviland ; On Music - A Good Day for Black Rock by Tom Zito. Edges have chipping, creases. 15 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookshop Baltimore (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Book World: the Washington Post - May 13, 1973
- Washington Post
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- The Washington Post
- Date Published
- Book World The Washington Post, Book Reviews, African-american Musicians, Motown Music And Musicians, War On Drugs, Vint Lawrence Drawings, Nicholas Sand, Chemist, Mary Breasted Writer, Kurt Vonnegut
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy; Art and Music; EPHEMERA;
Terms of Sale
If book is not as described, we will refund if contacted within 3 days after receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Bookshop Baltimore
We have over 8000 books in stock, plus many more yet to catalogue. Book lists wants are accepted. Feel free to ask us any questions anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]