Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books. A dictionary of descriptive terminology.
by ROBERTS, MATT T. & DON ETHERINGTON
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 10 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Frits Knuf Antiquarian Books (FR)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books. A dictionary of descriptive terminology.
- ROBERTS, MATT T. & DON ETHERINGTON
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books about bookbinding & bookbindings and catalogues containing;
Terms of Sale
Frits Knuf Antiquarian Books
All books are complete and in good condition unless otherwise stated. Library stamps, cancelled stamps and normal library bindings have not always been mentioned. Any item not agreeing with the description may be returned at our expense. Prices are in €. Postage, insurance and bank costs extra. Delivery according to the trade conditions of the Antiquarian Booksellers’ Association of the Netherlands, Amsterdam, depot-no. 212/1982. These conditions stipulate that the property right of the supplied goods remains with us up to full payment.
About the Seller
About Frits Knuf Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]