Books and their Makers in the Middle Ages. A study of the production of literature from the fall of the Roman Empire to the close of the seventeenth century.
by PUTNAM, GEO
- See description
Standard Delivery: 10 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Frits Knuf Antiquarian Books (FR)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Books and their Makers in the Middle Ages. A study of the production of literature from the fall of the Roman Empire to the close of the seventeenth century.
- PUTNAM, GEO
- Book condition
- Date published
- Typographie Typography Buchwesen Bibliography Bibliographie Manuskripte , Manuscripts Handschriften Manuscrits
- Bookseller catalogs
- (Medieval) manuscripts & miniatures, calligraphy, palaeography,; autographs, catalogues of autographs;
Terms of Sale
Frits Knuf Antiquarian Books
All books are complete and in good condition unless otherwise stated. Library stamps, cancelled stamps and normal library bindings have not always been mentioned. Any item not agreeing with the description may be returned at our expense. Prices are in €. Postage, insurance and bank costs extra. Delivery according to the trade conditions of the Antiquarian Booksellers’ Association of the Netherlands, Amsterdam, depot-no. 212/1982. These conditions stipulate that the property right of the supplied goods remains with us up to full payment.
About the Seller
About Frits Knuf Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]