Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons, Ltd.. Blue boards are overall bright and crisp with very slight discoloration at the very corners, clean pages, solid hinges, yellow dj with chipping along the top edge, a few small tears, light soiling to the spine. . VG. Hardcover. First Edition. 1929.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pensees Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- BOOKS FROM THE MS. TO THE BOOKSELLER
- Young, John L
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Sir Isaac Pitman & Sons, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
We will issue a full refund on any book that you receive that we incorrectly represented.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Pensees Bookshop
Pensees Bookshop (Est. 1999) is a full service independently owned bookstore located in the Courthouse Square in Charleston, IL and within less than a block from 2 other quality used bookstores. We have two levels with over 40,000 titles covering almost all genres. Most of it is gently used but we do carry a small portion of new titles. We also restore and rebind books at very reasonable rates. We also carry a large section of vintage movie memorabilia including posters, photo stills, lobby cards and celebrity signatures. We are always buying books, historical documents, movie memorabilia and misc. artifacts as well as other items of historical significance such as art, letters, diaries, maps and military-related pieces. We are open Monday through Saturday from 10am to 5pm and occasionally on Sunday. EU Information: Pensees Bookshop COR (3303-5806); Robert Bertrand (owner and operator); Place: Charleston, IL (Coles County); Illinois Business Authorization Loc. Code: 015-0001-5-002; Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org; (217) 512-2239
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]